Terms & Conditions for Malone’s Pharmacy
The online shopping terms and conditions are provided by Malone’s Pharmacy and apply to orders that you, the customer (referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’), place on this website “malonespharmacy.ie”.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully before placing your order and keep a copy for future reference. They do not affect your statutory rights. By using this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions contact email@example.com.
- When purchasing through the website and/or placing an order Malone’s Pharmacy must receive payment of the whole price for the goods you order before your order can be accepted, processed and the contract formed
- Changes to terms and conditions may happen at any time without prior notice to you and will take effect on the date they are posted on this website.
- When you place an order we will treat it with the view of your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Euro including VAT.
Every effort was made to ensure colour, specifications and dimensions of goods on the website are as accurate as possible. We cannot guarantee that your monitors display of colour will accurately portray the colour of the item delivered, this is due to variations in e.g. resolution of your monitor. Take note that images used on this website are for illustration purposes of the product and you will need to read the full product details and packaging.
- Please note very occasionally the price of a product on our website may differ from that in store.
- We reserve the rights to update prices displayed on the website.
- All stock and prices are subject to availability.
- If we experience an insufficiency of stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods. Malone’s Pharmacy will not be subject to any compensation due to the disappointed that may incur due to this situation.
- When submitting an order on this website please review your order details carefully prior to submission.
- Once your order has been submitted it cannot be changed and Malone’s Pharmacy will not grant any type of compensation for any form of inconvenience experienced as a result.
- We will confirm your order by sending an email summary of details of your order.
- The contract is formed between us at the point when we send a Dispatch Confirmation email for the items purchased on our website.
- Prices on our website will be displayed in Euros and will be invoiced in Euro at the time you place your order.
- Malones Pharmacy are entitled to amend any prices to take into account any changes in supplier’s prices, changing from a special offer price back to an original price or to take into account any new taxes or duties, or if there was an typological error when inputting the price on our website.
- We try our utmost best to ensure prices are accurate but please note errors may occur. If the error has been noted by us we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirm your order at the correct price.
- If an item is listed at an incorrect price due to a typo or an error in pricing information given to us from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If you have been already charged we will cancel your order, and, issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
- Visa, MasterCard & Debit cards are accepted. We also accept secure payments through PayPal.
- All prices on our website are in Euro and your credit card provider will calculate the relevant exchange rate automatically.
- Delivery cost will be quoted when you select your delivery method.
- Delivery will be calculated based on the dimensions and weight of your order and the cost of postage
- Parcels over 15Kg will only be available for “click and collect”.
- Delays in delivery may occur which are outside of our control and Malones Pharmacy cannot be held responsible in such case.
- Shipping is only available in the Republic of Ireland.
- Items must be returned unused, in their original box and packaging and must be in a pristine saleable condition.
- You will be wholly responsible for the return of goods and any associated costs.
- In the event of items being delivered to you in error or items that were damaged upon delivery or are defective we will reimburse you any reasonable costs you incur to return these products. The damaged items must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery. You will be responsible for costs of returning the items from our website in all other circumstances.
- Goods that are received back not in their original condition, incomplete or damaged will not be refunded.
- Before you return a product contact us within 7 days from the date of delivery. If you do not return the item within 7 days after you have contacted us to return your item, your right to cancel your order will be revoked.
- To return an item purchased on our website you must have proof of purchase otherwise we cannot process your return request and a refund will not be given.
- Refunds on items will be that of the price paid at the time of purchase, therefore, if an item was bought at a special offer price then that amount and only that amount will be refunded.
- Orders returned by the courier that were not picked up will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including postage. The customers will be notified as soon as possible and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then have to re-order the goods if they are still required.
- Malones Pharmacy cannot be held responsible in the case of any delay of delivery or damage to your purchase once the package has been dispatched by the courier.
- If you do not receive your order you must contact Malones Pharmacy within 30 days after receiving your dispatch email, after this time no claim can be made.
Any personal information you provide us while creating your account or updating your account is maintained in a private file on a secure web server. Payment information is processed independently by the card processor and PayPal where PayPal has been used. Cookies are used to collect product and purchase information from the pages you access on our site.
We do not share, sell or rent any customer’s details or information to any other business, individual or organization.
Under the On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions we fulfil our obligation to contact you by e-mail and posting notices on the website. When you use the website you agree to receive communications from us electronically and electronic communication that will satisfy any legal requirement for communication in writing.
Changes to this agreement
Malones Pharmacy reserves the right to make relevant changes to our website, these terms and conditions and policies at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We value feedback from our customers, any complaints regarding your online order can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org